We are in the middle of building our new liveaboard Jelajahi Laut (which means Explore the Sea in Indonesian) in Bira, and she will be ready in August 2020 for Komodo and then in Raja Ampat later on in the year.
She has been designed by experienced divers and we are building her from the ground up to be the perfect liveaboard.
– Total length is 32m x 7m and the main deck will be 28m x 7m
– 2 water makers to make sure we have plenty of fresh water
– 2 Mitsubishi 6d16 cylinder engines
– 3 Mitsubishi 4 cylinder gensets
– 2 custom built speedboats with twin 40hp engines
– Living room with tv and a bar
– Outside dining area
– 2 sea view cabins with double beds on the top deck and amazing views. En-suite bathrooms with hot water and AC.
– 2 deluxe cabins with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. En-suite bathrooms with hot water and AC.
– 2 standard cabins with 3 single beds. Shared bathroom with hot water and AC.
We will keep you updated on progress but here are a few 3D images we made so you can see the layout and also photos of her being built.